Friday, April 8, 2011

Gentlemen, Start your Engines! Cool Groupon Deal for Racing Fans!


Ok, I know this is not a cheap deal, but I thought it might be a nice "Happy Birthday, Happy Father's Day, and Merry Christmas" present for Dads.  I know MY hubby would love this.

The Groupon Deal:
$150 for 15 laps of riding and driving a REAL race car at Buck Baker Racing School (a $395 value)!  Locations are in Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, Darlington in SC, and Hampton in Georgia.  Groupon is good for a year.

Go here to Groupon to catch this deal and some other great ones as well!  This deal is available until tonight.  If you are new to Groupon, please know this is a legit site.  I have used it myself and would never recommend something that I was not sure of.

If you want to make this deal even sweeter, Go here to Ebates and buy the Groupon.  Earn 3% Cash back ($4.50) and earn a $10 gift card (see details here) for signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment