Friday, April 8, 2011

$1/1 Dove Soap Coupons! Men+Care and Regular Dove

I am SO excited about these coupons.  I love Dove soap!  It is the only soap I use unless I happen to run out.  I was just thinking of writing to them to ask for coupons, but I played around on Facebook on their site and found a way to print some.  

Go here and play the game you see on this page.  Then, it will ask you what product you are interested in.  I selected "bar soap" and "combination skin."  It led me to a page to sign up to be a Dove insider where I will receive their newsletter.  I was able to print 2 $1/1 any Dove Beauty bar 6-bar pack or larger.  I was also able to print 2 $1/1 any one Dove Men+Care Body wash, Body and Face bar, or Active Clean Shower tool.  After you print a coupon once, hit the back button to print another.



No comments:

Post a Comment