If you are new to Lowes Foods, here are some details you want to know before going:
- You must use your Lowes rewards card to get credit for the coupons.
- Lowes will double up to 20 coupons with a face value $.99 or less. Example: A$.75 Q will double to make $1.50 off of a product as long as it doesn't exceed the product's value.
- Lowes will take 4 like (or the same) Qs for 4 items in one day. For example, if you have 5 Qs for $.30 off Heinz Ketchup, they will only double 4 of those coupons.
- There is no minimum purchase required to be able to use and double coupons.
Internet Coupons (printables)
- Due to fraud (people copying internet coupons), Lowes will only accept printable coupons if they scan. Make sure your coupon's UPC bar codes are clear and easy to scan. You can use black ink only to conserve ink. I use the grayscale, low quality printing option to conserve ink and I haven't had an issue with my coupons scanning at the register.
- Lowes doesn't accept FREE product Qs from the internet.
- Lowes will accept Buy One Get One Free product Qs from the internet where a purchase of something is required.
- Lowes will only accept 2 of the same printable coupons for a product.
- Lowes will accept competitor coupons from local supermarkets or super centers (Walmart and Target) that are from their circular or direct mail and are for a dollar amount off of an order. Example: $5/$25 order.
- Lowes will not accept competitor Qs for specific items.
- Lowes will not accept internet Qs from other stores. Example: Target store printable coupons.
- Lowes will not accept competitor Qs from drug stores or club stores.
- Lowes will accept Catalina Qs from competitors! Catalina Qs are the coupons that print out from the register when you check out. They will have the logo of the store you bought it from and some stores will NOT take these if it printed at another store.