Register for a Kroger Plus card to get store discounts and to receive coupons in the mail.
- We only accept printable coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- We do not accept “FREE product” printable coupons, with no purchase requirement.
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable but will be MUCH less common than traditional value-off coupons.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear to have been altered in any way.
- Manufacturer coupons of $.50 or less will be “Doubled”.
- Manufacturer coupons over $.51 will be redeemed at face value. This Does Not apply to “Free”, Kroger, Retail Food Store coupons, Electronic Coupons on the Kroger Plus Card or items prohibited by law.
- We do not accept Competitor Pharmacy Coupons.
General Coupon Policy:
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
- One (1) manufacturer and One (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
- Coupons cannot be used on “Free” items.
- Does Not accept coupons that are expired.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
- The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon upon view.
- The store manager has the right to limit the Quantity of coupons/items used/purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day Customer is responsible for tax on all items even “Free” items.”