Thursday, May 19, 2011

Harris Teeter Triples Trip #1: Spent $17.27, Saved $66.31

My goal is always to get things we will actually use, so what I spend is sometimes higher than others.  A few years ago, I would go to get a bunch of the free stuff, but I have since learned that we don't need that much hot sauce and mustard.  :)

Here is what I got for $17.27:

6pk Dove Soap
2 Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce
Cheerios Cereal
Bisquick
2  Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
Dixie Crystals 4lb Sugar
Froot Loops
Apple Jacks
2 Special K Cereal Bars
Jar Dole Peaches
2 Ortega Diced Green Chiles
2 Frenchs Worcestershire Sauce
2 Ortega Taco Seasoning
2 Boxes Uncle Ben's Rice
Wisk Laundry Detergent
Duncan Hines Brownie Mix
3 Packages Ball Park Hot Dogs

Sorry I don't have a picture for you.  Maybe I will get one of tomorrow's trip.  I am hoping they have a few more things in stock that I am looking for.  Tell me how you have done with Triples when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment