Monday, May 23, 2011

Exciting Coupons in My Mailbox Today!


Who doesn't love something in the mailbox that isn't junk or bills? I get really excited about coupons in my mailbox! This is why you take the time to write to manufacturers. And tell them why you love their products.
I wrote to Henkel to tell them how much I love Borax and they sent me:
2 $.50 coupons for Borax
$.40 q for Renuzit
$.50 q for Purex
$.35 q for any Dial product
$.50 q for Soft Scrub

I also wrote Daisy and received:
3 $.55 qs for Daisy Cottage Cheese
3 $.45 qs  for Daisy Sour Cream

I also received the following:
$2.00 off Pull-ups
$1.00 off Huggies Flushable Wipes
$1.00 off Scott Paper Towels
$5.00 off a Cars2 toy

****The best thing about these coupons is that they will triple at Harris Teeter this week.  I will be getting some super cheap Cottage Cheese and Sour Cream!  :)  Good thing one of hubby's favorite recipes uses both of these items!   




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment