A good way to get coupons is to write to the manufacturer of your favorite products. Tell them how much you love their product. If you family has a favorite flavor or type of their product, let them know. Don't be afraid to ask for a coupon, especially if you don't see many coupons from the particular manufacturer. Want to see the other great ways to get coupons? Read my Post about it HERE. I am writing to 5 manufacturers today in hopes of receiving some coupons. Want to join me?
1. Chiquita Bananas: Produce coupons are hard to find. I got the idea to write them from TLC's Extreme Couponing Show.
2. Beech Nut Baby Food: Our baby loves their baby food and they don't put coupons out that often.
3. Hunter Farms Milk and Sherbert: I emailed Karin and told them how much our family enjoys their milk and especially their Raspberry sherbert.
4. Breyers: We love their Natural vanilla Ice Cream! No other brand can compare! My daughter also loves their new product, YoCrunch Parfaits!
5. Daisy Sour Cream: We love their sour cream, but I haven't seen any coupons for it lately.
I will post an update when I receive anything from these manufacturers. Let me know who you are writing to for coupons!